After registering, you will receive all the documentations you need for this meeting and the link to join the meeting before the June GMM. The Agenda for the GMM will be post at Union Boards as per the Local By-Laws.
The meeting is under the National C.U.P.W guidance and directions to hold General membership meeting by Virtual Platform to adhere the Public Health Guidelines.
DISCLAIMER FOR VIRTUAL MEETING: Toronto Local is using Virtual Platform to continue doing the Union work. It is important that we continue to respect the privacy of every member including but not limited all the activists, Shop Stewards and Union officers. By participating in Virtual meeting, you agree the following,
- You must not save, record, share or post this meeting or any photos from this meeting without prior permission from Toronto Local
- Toronto Local officer (Recording Secretary or any other officer or member that the Local assigned for this duty) will be the only authorized person to take the GMM minutes for the Local records and usage. The General Membership Meeting will be facilitate under the Toronto Local By-Laws and the National Constitution. All participants must treat each other with respect during the meeting
- You give Toronto Local permission to use your email for the GMM purposes
- Your first and last name must be on your device as your display name in order to access the meeting
- The Toronto Local is not responsible for any technical challenges experienced that negatively affect your ability to participate fully in the meeting
- Please, email Brother Doug Warren @ [email protected] if you have any errors or omissions from the minutes before the start of the meeting
Attention: Chiefs and Shop Stewards
Please share and Post all the Union Literatures and notices when you receive on the Union boards as per the By-Laws.
Abdi Hagi Yusuf
CUPW, Toronto Local
Date: May 25/2022