Also For the direct support with the bid to assist Brother Suran and Brother Jordan the two other members are:
For West: Greg MacDonald Shift # 2 PO4
For East: Madison Daniele Shift # 1 PO4
Please see the names of the Shop stewards for CUPW Information Room LDI 5.
1) Dave Skingley Shift # 2 PO5 Dock East
2) Greta D'Silva Shift #3 PO5 Dock East
3) Richard Legendre Shift #1 PO4 Packets
Gateway West :
1) Mark Golding Shift # 2 PO4 PUBS
2) Janyce O'rourke Shift # 3 PO4 TEO
3) Mary Hylton Shift # 1 PO 5 TEO.
These members will be at the learning and development room 5 on all three shifts from August 31, 2022, until September 15, 2022. The schedule of the future state of Gateway has been received by the Toronto local at 10:30 a.m. on August 29th,2022. We have registered our protest and reached out to the National Office for intervention. There will be many floor meetings at Gateway and satellite offices. Please visit the union bulletin board for updates.
The Struggle continues,
CUPW Toronto Local