- Roll Call of Officers
- Acceptance of Members in Good Standing
- Reading and Adoption of Minutes
- Reading of Correspondence
- Bills and Accounts
- Reports of Officers and Committees
- Nominations for Shop Stewards, all locations for the 2022 - 2023 Term.
** In order to be nominated as Shop Steward. YOU MUST BE MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING. You and your nominator must work together on the same shift. Nominations and acceptances must
be received at the Union Hall to the attention of the Secretary-Treasurer, no later than 72 hours prior to the February 2022 General Membership Meeting. Nominations will be in accordance with the Toronto Local By-Laws. Remember, YOU HAVE TO RE-APPLY (BE NOMINATED) otherwise, your stewardship ENDS AT THE END OF MARCH 2022
- Nominations for the following Committees: Organization Committee (6), Education (12), Postal Journal (8), Anti-Racism (5), Ways & Means (7), Human Rights (6) (4 Designated Working Groups and 2 Members at Large), Social Welfare Committee (3), Temporary Worker (6), Youth Committee (6), Pension & Retiree (6)
** In order to be nominated for any of the above-mentioned committees, you MUST BE A MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING.
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
Abdi Hagi Yusuf
Secretary- Treasurer, AHY:w
CUPW Toronto Local January 24, 2022
You must register by sending an email to [email protected] Please register with your full name and I.D. #, no later than 12 Noon February 18, 2022. Also, if you do not receive the link for the meeting by 8:00 p.m. February 18, 2022please please send an email to
[email protected] or TEXT Brother Mark Brown for technical support at 416-688-7671.