- Our local demands must be heard,
- Establish National Program of Demands,
- Full address of 2 tier wage system and the gap of long 7 years,
- Fair treatment for Temp workers, Equal pay for equal work,
- STOP abuse of temporary workers by not staffing permanent positions,
- Sketchy language in the MOA,
- STOP implementing SSD for letter carrier as it is a real health and safety concern on the wear and tear of our bodies,
- Settlement of Two Bundle grievance, not to establish a framework within 30 days,
- Stop all job cuts from atomization of the plants,
- Proper time values group 2 and RSMC,
- Parcel work is not being properly measured, causing letter carriers and RSMC’s to be over structured and overburdened.
A NO vote is not a strike vote. A NO vote means negotiation of our demands will start immediately. We should not let NEB dictate what goes in the collective agreement, it should be membership driven.
CUPW Toronto Local