I would like to update the membership about extension of vaccination clinic at Gateway.
Extension of Vaccination Clinic at Gateway
- COVID-19 vaccination clinic will start from July 7th to 10th for family members age 12 to 17 who need their first or second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
Family members age 12 to 17 are eligible to participate if:
- For first dose – they are at least 12 years old on the day of the appointment.
- For second dose – it has been at least four weeks since their first dose
- Book your appointment at ca for family members age 12 to 17. You just need to enter their name and email address in the online portal, and then pick a date and time.
- Members accompanying family members at the clinic can also book appointments – but based on vaccine availability and direction from Peel Public Health, adults age 18 and older will receive the Moderna vaccine.
- The clinic will be open from 8 am to 4 pm. Family members do not need to have participated in the first vaccination clinic at Gateway to receive their second dose at the clinic.
- It’s incredibly important that everyone shows up for their appointment so that no vaccine doses go to waste.
CUPW Toronto Local,
July 5, 2021